Head Digital Marketing
About the Company
VideoVerse is a video technology company that is building a suite of powerful AI-based video tools for both enterprises and individual content creators.
• Magnifi, our broadcaster-facing product, is on a mission to enable seamless, smart broadcasting and content distribution in a multi-channel world. Our flagship offering uses #AI/ML technology to help #sports and #entertainment broadcasters create key moment clips from livestream videos, and post them to social media and apps instantly. For our clients, this has meant 4.2x higher engagement, 60% increase in viewership time ,and, given that we process millions of videos, 1B+ hours in manpower savings.
• Styck and Illusto, our consumer products, make it easy for influencers, small businesses, and just about anyone with access to a web-browser to easily stream video to multiple platforms, and edit clips online with speed, ease and increasingly, the power of AI.
• We are revolutionizing how content is created, distributed and consumed, helping enterprises and individuals create impact and tell immersive stories across all media genres.We are a fast-growing, diverse and vibrant team that works hard and are passionate about our vision. We work with some of the biggest names in broadcasting (3 of the top 5 in India and growing quickly in Europe and USA) and on some of the biggest sporting events in the world like the Indian Premier League (cricket), multiple European football leagues, and more. Videoverse recently raised our #Series B, and is hiring across all positions. Please reach out to us at email@example.com for more information.
● Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
● Design, build and maintain our social media presence
● Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
● Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
● Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
● Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
● Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
● Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
● Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
● Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Experience and Qualifications
●6-10 years of experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
● Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
● Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
● Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
● Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
● A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement ● MBA/Masters in the field of Marketing from a top tier college.